Hurricane Panels are Strong
- Hurricane panel systems pass ASTM E1886, E1996 and meet the international building code and international residential code.
- Hurricane panels are available in aluminum, galvanized steel, and clear polycarbonate.
Hurricane Panels are easy to operate & maintain
- These strong but lightweight hurricane panels can be compactly stored until needed – nine panels stack to only one inch.
- Keyhole system allows fast, easy installation before a storm or hurricane.
- Permanent factory-painted tracks and stainless steel fasteners – nothing to rot, rust or delaminate.
- In most cases panels can be made to secure from the interior.
Hurricane Panels are Economic
- They lowest cost shutter option for storm protection systems.
- Hurricane panels can be reused indefinitely.